Wednesday, December 18, 2013

This room just feels so clean and refreshing. The light green and the white make the room feel very clean, as well as having simplistic furnishings. This room just reminds me of summer because of the green and the the somewhat patio style furniture. I loves it.

This room just feels so clean and refreshing. The light green and the white make the room feel very clean, as well as having simplistic furnishings. This room just reminds me of summer because of the green and the the somewhat patio style furniture. I loves it.
This room just feels so clean and refreshing.  The light green and the white make the room feel very clean, as well as having simplistic furnishings.  This room just reminds me of summer because of the green and the the somewhat patio style furniture.  I loves it.

Download whole gallery
all of my kids played under the stairs but they never had one that looked like this, Kids would love this Indoor playhouse under the stairs. In a basement, perhaps?
all of my kids played under the stairs but they never had one that looked like this, Kids would love this  Indoor playhouse under the stairs. In a basement, perhaps?

Download whole gallery
modern interior design apartment
modern interior design apartment

Download whole gallery
Dear Lillie: Love this kitchen - paint color: Chelsea Gray
Dear Lillie: Love this kitchen - paint color: Chelsea Gray

Download whole gallery
Home Decor
Home Decor

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment